Benyon Review sets out plans for significant strengthening of marine protection in UK waters, as new study highlights how ocean habitats can help boost climate resilience
The government has today published the results of an independent review into UK marine projection, which calls for the creation of new Highly Protected Marine Areas in English waters, and new research...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial