Thirteen projects set to deliver tens of thousands of new trees by 2021 as government looks to deliver on manifesto tree-planting pledges
The government has today announced the first successful bidders to its new Urban Tree Challenge Fund, confirming 13 projects are set to plant around 50,000 trees across England. The projects have been...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial