Scottish Government says tackling climate emergency is 'at the heart' of its tax and spending plans for year ahead
The Scottish Government has unveiled a major £1.8bn net zero spending plan for the coming year, pledging to ramp up support for green infrastructure, low carbon heating, and tree planting as it seeks to...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial