ECIU think tank calculates that 2015 decision to scrap Zero Carbon Standard has added more than £200 a year to energy bills for occupants of new build houses
It has long been regarded as one of the most damaging environmental policy decisions taken by the Cameron government, but now a new analysis has detailed how it is also leading to higher living costs for...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial