Secretary of State indicates onshore wind farms will not be able to access support contracts, as DECC confirms reviews of energy efficiency and renewable heat programmes are under way
The renewables industry is braced for a new wave of steep subsidy cuts, potentially as early as tomorrow, after Energy and Climate Change Secretary Amber Rudd used her first appearance before a Commons...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial