Paper reports Chancellor is willing to support 10 per cent cut to wind energy subsidies, but only if Lib Dems water down numerous green policies
The rift at the heart of the government over energy policy was today laid bare, after the Financial Times reported that Chancellor George Osborne is willing to withdraw calls for deeper cuts to wind energy...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial