Research reveals 40 per cent of large companies are taking action to cut indirect emissions and will choose suppliers accordingly
While almost all multinational companies are now addressing their own greenhouse gas emissions, two in every five are also taking steps to reduce the carbon output of their supply chain, according to a...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial