Net Zero Asset Managers signatories are risking their own reputation as well as their client's investments by continuing to back oil and gas majors to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars, Carbon Tracker warns
Leading asset managers collectively responsible for trillions of dollars of their clients' investments worldwide still have $417bn invested in a handful of the world's largest oil and gas companies, leaving...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.