Heightened focus on ESG in private markets and recent wave of corporate net zero targets have prompted dramatic increase in global climate tech investment, according to new PwC analysis, but fears remain that key technologies are under-funded
Fourteen per cent of venture capital investment in 2021 went into climate technologies, with just shy of $90bn being pumped into solutions geared at reducing greenhouse gas emissions, according to new...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.