COP26 has seen fossil fuels mentioned for the first time in a UNFCCC cover text and the launch of a pioneering alliance of governments committed to phasing out oil and gas production.
The final days of the COP26 Climate Summit has seen fossil fuels take something of a shellacking. Just a day after the draft cover text for the Summit included historic mentions of the need to phase out...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial