IPPR's Environmental Justice Commission publishes 100 recommendations drawn up with citizens juries that aim to place fairness at the heart of net zero transition
The government should ramp up investment in the green economy to £30bn a year, make public transport free to all users throughout the UK, and offer all workers in high carbon industries the right to retrain...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial