Huge shortfall in financing for climate adaptation measures means global efforts to tackle the climate crisis are akin to 'going into battle blindfolded with one hand tied behind our backs', UN warns
Nature-based climate solutions are critical for combating the increasingly severe impacts of global warming and should be a top priority for governments and businesses worldwide, with global climate adaptation...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.