A new report from McKinsey predicts global fossil fuel demand 'will never return to its pre-pandemic growth curve', but warns the world is still on track to badly miss its climate goals
The impact of the coronavirus crisis on the fossil fuel industry is set to bring forward the expected peak in global demand for oil and gas, according to fresh projections from McKinsey & Company, which...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.