Firms announce plans to transfer assembly of chassis of electric buses from China to UK, citing need to meet growing demand of zero emission buses
British bus manufacturer Alexander Dennis Limited (ADL) and the UK arm of Chinese electric vehicle company BYD have announced plans to move a greater proportion of the assembly line for their popular range...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial