UN-backed report calls on policymakers to dramatically increase funding for early warning systems that can boost nations' resilience to extreme weather events in response to rising threat from extreme storms, droughts, floods, and wildfires
With climate-related disasters five time mores frequent today than they were 50 years ago, governments around the world must step up investment in early warning systems for extreme weather events, a major...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial