Wind-assisted Viking Grace passenger ferry embarks on first voyage in Finland, as Soel Yachts' unveils its solar-battery powered catamaran in French Polynesia
As global governments clash over the level of ambition the shipping industry should incorporate in its international climate plan this week, the green economy continues to push forward a host of innovations...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial