For the environment the first 100 days of the Cameron government have been as bleak as the air around a coal-fired power plant - the Prime Minister does not have long to deliver on his green promises
On his recent trip to Asia, David Cameron declared the first majority Conservative government in 20 years was wasting no time in delivering its agenda, adding everyone in his government knows "if they're...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial