As COP26 host, the UK has an enviable track record on decarbonisation and world-leading carbon, wind, and EV goals – so why then are other policy interventions continuing to push in the opposite direction?
One could be forgiven for feeling somewhat confused over the government's green priorities. On the one hand, plans for five new legally-binding environmental principles were unveiled yesterday to guide...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial