Set against global auto demand 276,000 orders for the new Model 3 is still small fry, but Tesla's unprecedented sales pipeline should make fossil fuel investors worried about how quick technology demand can change
The auto industry has never seen anything like this. Apple may be used to people queueing round the block to buy its latest iWhatever, but the car industry does not traditionally have to cordon off pavements...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.