Frustrated by the outcome in Sharm El Sheikh, Bertrand Piccard ponders what needs to change for UN climate summits to be more effective
Seeing the final COP27 resolution signed this past weekend by participating countries in Sharm El Sheikh makes me wonder whether real failure would not be more impactful than false success. Presenting...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial