Corporate climate plans are a critical tool that can help investors channel funding into companies delivering a net zero economy, writes UKSIF's Oscar Warwick Thompson
On ‘Finance Day' at the COP26 Climate Summit last year, then Chancellor of the Exchequer, Rishi Sunak, set out proposals to introduce mandatory climate transition plans across the UK's economy. As outlined...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial