Advanced nuclear technologies, modular manufacturing methods and new approaches to project finance could usher a more cost-effective era for the UK's nuclear industry, writes LSE's Esin Serin
As part of its approach to dealing with energy security concerns, the UK government has turned to nuclear power. While near-term targets look at expanding existing forms of nuclear power, the UK also has...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.