Credible net zero transition plans must include increasing and tracked adaptation measures alongside robust, science-based 2030 targets, writes CDP's Nicolette Bartlett
Climate change is the single greatest risk to the global economy. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change's (IPCC) most recent iteration of its Sixth Assessment Report, released last week, made blatantly...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial