The UK could be a world leader in AI-optimised energy markets, but network companies need to facilitate the development of this system, explains Peter Clutton-Brock of the Centre for AI & Climate and E3G
In their proposal for the UK's Sixth Carbon Budget, the Climate Change Committee (CCC) recommended that the UK seek to reduce emissions by 78 per cent by 2035. It estimated that to achieve this the UK...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial