Crossbench peer and chair of the Energy Transitions Commission tells pensions conference net zero infrastructure investments can offer better returns than gilts
The switch to a net zero economy provides the opportunity for attractive returns for pension funds, even if they are "not shoot the lights out returns", according to influential businessman and economist...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial