State ownership is likely to increase during a recession - the UK government should ensure state-owned firms adhere to climate risk and responsible investment principles, argue ClientEarth's James Thornton and the University of Oxford's Ben Caldecott
The Covid-19 pandemic has generated unprecedented support for private companies from the public purse and there are no signs of this trend abating as the pandemic drags on into 2021. As a result, we can...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial