The PM's 10 Point Plan targets 5GW of UK hydrogen production by 2030, yet Scotland, Wales and NI combined look set to go higher, explains Beyond2050 founder Rob Dale
Today Kwasi Kwarteng will take on his first BEIS oral questions session in his new role as Secretary of State. He will face a question from former Transport Secretary Chris Grayling on hydrogen, and he...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.