It comes amid revelations UKEF is still considering support for a host of overseas fossil fuel projects, despite recent pledge from PM to put an end to such backing
The vast majority of UK exporting companies believe the government's overseas financial credit agency should do far more to support climate action, biodiversity protection, and British low carbon goods...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial