Thee government should aim to unleash commercial-scale heat pump projects instead of hydrogen for heating, argues Kevin Stickney, managing director of Erda Energy and part of the Pump It Up campaign
Cast your mind back to 2014. It was Scotland, not the whole UK, pondering independence. Chelsea, with Frank Lampard, topped the Premier League. West Africa battled the tragic spread of Ebola while the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial