New figures from SMMT indicate healthy growth in rise of EVs, but trade body warns infrastructure and investment must keep pace with demand to ensure a smooth transition to zero emission fleets
UK drivers looking to make the switch to an electric vehicle (EV) now have more than 80 models to choose from, compared with just 21 models five years ago, reflecting manufacturers' commitment to ensuring...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.