But agency warns global economy risks becoming over-reliant on a handful of green manufacturing hubs, while heat pump, wind turbine, and green hydrogen capacity needs to accelerate
The world is on the brink of an unprecedented clean tech manufacturing boom, but key sectors are still struggling to keep pace with the level of demand required to deliver on global net zero emission goals....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.