Jeremy Hunt confirms plans to provide £20bn of support for carbon capture projects and deliver small modular reactor funding competition, but Budget address offers little to wider green economy
Chancellor Jeremy Hunt has today announced plans to drive investment in new carbon capture utilisation and storage (CCUS) and nuclear projects, as part of a Budget in which he promised to boost UK energy...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial