Geothermal Engineering claims United Downs heat and power project is on track to begin generating energy next year following latest investor backing
Geothermal Engineering has secured a further £15m of funding to help advance its flagship zero carbon heat and power project in Cornwall, where the UK firm hopes to combine clean energy generation with...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial