Industry sees number of rooftop solar installations double, as new study suggests EV drivers are seven times more likely to have solar panels on their home
The UK solar industry has enjoyed a record breaking start to the year, with over 16,000 new rooftop solar installations registered during January, representing a three-fold increase on last year and a...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial