The aviation giant is set to buy 5.6 million gallons of SAF to support its emission reduction efforts
Aviation giant Boeing has announced plans to double its capacity for sustainable aviation fuel (SAF) though its US commercial operations this year with agreements in place to buy 5.6 million gallons of...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial