EV fleet and battery storage firm is inviting operators interested in fleet electrification to collaborate at its new innovation hub in Portsmouth
Clean tech developer Zenobē will today cut the ribbon on a new "technology-agnostic" test site in Portsmouth designed to trial charging solutions for electric vehicle (EV) fleet operators. The facility...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial