Firm signs half a dozen new offshore wind farm agreements which could result in enough power for seven million homes
The Crown Estate has today announced that it has inked lease agreements with six offshore wind projects with the potential to generate 8GW of renewable electricity - enough to power seven million homes....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial