New Regional Strategy outlines the environmental and economic benefits that could result from offshore wind in the Celtic Sea
Hundreds of companies from across Wales and the south west have this week unveiled a new strategy detailing how the UK could deliver up to 20GW of floating offshore wind capacity in the Celtic Sea that...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial