Working with City Hall and TfL, the new EV charge points are set to play a crucial role in the capital's transition to net zero by 2030
Mayor of London Sadiq Khan is set to unveil plans for 100 new ultra-rapid electric vehicle (EV) charge points across London with the aim for all the new sites to be operational by the end of 2023...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial