New plan aims to slash greenhouse gas emissions from both road users and maintenance of UK highways
The Highways Sector Council (HSC) has released its new Net Zero Highways plan in which it reveals plans to curb greenhouse gas (GHG) producing activities on its highways from both road user and construction...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial