UK firms AstraZeneca and GSK among companies to form new task force designed to firm up emissions standards for health sector and reduce emissions generated by pharmaceutical suppliers
Pharmaceutical company bosses have announced the next steps of a net zero healthcare alliance launched last year, which commits companies to work together to decarbonise their supply chains, power systems,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.