Mayor Sadiq Khan confirms 20 new electric buses are to hit the capital from next year, as TfL unveils first zero emission Routemaster
The electrification of the capital's transport network is set to take another major step forward, with Transport for London (TfL) having this week unveiled a series of new zero emission buses and charging...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial