Verisk announces sale of business it bought back in 2015 in bid to streamline its business, pay down debt, and return value to shareholders
Veritas Capital has agreed to acquire global energy research and consulting firm Wood Mackenzie after inking a $3.1bn deal with risk analytics giant Verisk. Under the terms of the transition announced...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial