News that start-up behind Northumberland gigafactory project is facing collapse comes as electric black cab maker LEVC announces major layoffs
The company behind plans for the UK's largest battery manufacturing plant is reportedly set to enter administration, in a major blow to the UK's ambitions to become a leader in electric vehicle (EV) manufacturing....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial