Firms representing more than $857bn in combined revenues have now signed up to the CanopyStyle initiative which aims to eliminate destruction of endangered and ancient forests from fashion supply chains
More than 500 leading fashion brands and retailers including H&M, Zara and Walmart have now signed up to a major new global pledge to avoid using products and materials associated with deforestation in...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.