COP26 President also argues ramping up clean energy investment and insulating homes should be top priorities for Rishi Sunak as Britain's new Prime Minister
COP26 President Alok Sharma has urged his own government to "explain and demonstrate" how opening up more of the North Sea for oil and gas drilling can be compatible with delivering on the UK's climate...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial