LSE to admit its first green bond to be issued by a sovereign wealth fund, but observers warn petrostate's green pledges are 'bound to raise eyebrows'
The London Stock Exchange is set to admit a $3bn green bond from the Saudi Arabian sovereign wealth fund to its sustainable bond market. The Saudi Public Investment Fund (PIF) is the first to be issued...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.