RSBP unveils new report which details how a 'Nature Positive' approach can expand offshore wind capacity without jeopardising seabird populations
The expansion of offshore wind farms can be developed alongside marine restoration efforts that help threatened seabird populations recover and thrive again, according to a new report from the RSBP that...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial