New report from NMSCI calculates that world's biggest companies need to cut emissions intensity by 8-10 per cent each year through to 2050 to put them on a 1.5C trajectory
The world's listed companies must each reduce their carbon intensity by eight to 10 per cent every year until 2050 if the 1.5C target set out in the Paris Agreement is to be met, according to the latest...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial