Green groups warn heatwave is 'taster of things to come', as campaigners call for more ambitious net zero strategy and renewed focus on climate resilience
Green groups are calling on the government to urgently strengthen its net zero strategy and climate resilience efforts as the UK today experienced its hottest day on record with temperatures topping 40C...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial